Monday, February 20, 2012

WEEK 6

looking at my trainer to see what to do.

OK so he wants me to pretend to be Tom Brady or something. (this move is called throw the bomb.)

Now the other arm, see this is fun! But really it is.

READY GET SET

UP!! (clap push ups)

WOW! that was hard. (I did 9 of those and they were towards the end of the workout.

Ahhh here is some dinner pork chop broccoli and brown rice (like a cave man)

The face picture at the start of week 6!

Week #1 look how unhappy I look.
      This workout has been a lot of fun I look forward to it everyday. We are still living in an apartment here in Michigan's U.P. So on a day to day basis I don't have a lot to do. P90X has become my daily chore but, lets be honest it is only one a hour and fifteen  minutes a day so any one can do it if they want it bad enough. I say chore but here I am in week six and I love my workouts Its not a chore it is becoming an addiction, P90X is my junk food. I have ton's of energy these days. On days off I wake up before the sun comes over the horizon. That is something I would have not considered doing before P90X.
      I have been looking into a workout called Crossfit. I think that its really cool but, the only down side of it would be having to join a crossfit gym. We all know that when you join a gym you now have a monthly payment. and I don't care for any kind of monthly payments. That is why I like P90X once you have it you own it no memberships. Although there is the crossfit diet, or at least the diet a lot of people use when they are doing crossfit. The diet is called Paleo and the Paleo diet can also be called the cave man diet. From everything that I have gathered the paleo diet is a  diet where you don't eat any processed grains or dairy two things that are hard to come by in this house. I just have to watch my portions and, eat one plate of food and call it good. 
      I'm not that worried that I'm doing the wrong thing yet. Today was also the day I weighed my self, and I was at 196 lbs that is now a 15 lbs loss from where I started. So if keep hitting play and give it my best each day the results will keep coming

      P.S. my editor (Wife) is not here tonight so bear with me I have never been good at putting things into words. I'm working on it.

No comments: