Monday, February 27, 2012

WEEK 7 Update

WEEK 1                           WEEK 7
      What to do if you are sick while in the middle of P90X? Last week Saturday I had to skip my kenpo-X  CD because I had a terrible cold or sinus infection, whatever it was I told myself that working out would have put me in worse shape than if I went to bed early. And that's exactly what I did that Saturday. I was in bed by 8:30 and sleeping before my head hit the pillow. It worked because today I'm operating at about 95%.
      I don't know how much I weigh because I was running late to work this morning and forgot to step on the scale. Although at work I added a hole to my belt on the good side, I was sick of pulling up my pants all the time. I hope that I can get my wonderful wife to re-size all my shirts that are XL to L. My T-shirts are becoming long sleeves. Thanks to Heidi, she helped me make a collage of my progress pictures.

No comments: