Tuesday, February 7, 2012

WEEK #4

week#4
week#1
     This is the start of week #4 at the end of this week I will be taking my next full body pictures. The beginning of P90X three week's ago I weighed 211 lbs. Today February 7, 2012 I am on the brink of going below the 200 lbs barrier. Yes that means that I have lost 11 lbs in the first three weeks of this Extreme fitness adventure. This is great and all but I'm not satisfied at all. Actually I'm a disappointed in my self I want to be in better shape so bad I wish the weight would come off faster. Sunday night was really hard for me. Because as you all know it was super bowl Sunday. There was tons of great food and sweets in front of me all night long. The only good thing I can take out of that night is that I did not eat any sweets but I felt like I did over eat on some of the junk that was there. I did not want to look at the scale Monday morning and all the junk in my gut I didn't want to take my weekly face shot. Tuesday morning came and the scale said that I was 200 lbs so that was a relief that I'm still on track. PS sorry for no workout pics it is a little boring with just my face on here.


No comments: