Monday, January 30, 2012

Week #3


1/30/2012

1/16/2012
     Yahoo week two is in the books, and today was the start of week three, obviously. There is not that much to update. Each day I keep hitting "play" and I'm treating my workouts like hockey practice. When I was in high school, each day after school I would head to the rink for an hour and a half skate with some off-ice training. If I could do that all winter back then, I can do this for at least 90 days or more. I think that my pictures might be showing some results, but my wife says she don't see it. She is probably trying to keep me from getting a big head. Later in the week I might post some pictures of me in the middle of some of my workouts with a little diary of what I do each day in P90X.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keeep up the good work jeff! im in the same prosess(:
- katiee lassila. ur siss.