Monday, March 26, 2012

Added Motivation


Having a new baby is the only time I will agree with someone when they say that they don't have time to work out. This week my wife gave birth to our second son Isaac Martin. In that time I fell off the Gluten Dairy free challenge we had some pizza and other unmentionables. I still was able to do plyometrics and kenpo workout and when I weighed myself this morning I was still at 186 lbs. Tonight was now the official start of the last phase of my first round of P90X. Having another child really is added motivation to continue becoming the healthiest person I can be.

1 comment:

~ Jennifer J. said...

I can't wait to meet that precious little boy! Congratulations!

And everyone deserves to be cut a little slack when a new baby arrives. You're doing great!

Irony? My code word is 'uterin'. haha. Got a kick out of that.