Monday, January 21, 2013

Week 2 P90X

 

It feels really good to be back in the groove. The first week always inspires me to keep pushing myself to the limits. I also started drinking Shakology this week. It’s a meal/protein shake from Beachbody. It seams to be working, I don’t feel as hungry or crave the crap food. I love that when I’m working out I don’t feel as tired throughout the day. Its nice not feeling like I have to take a nap when I get home from work. Maybe this is why a year later I am still doing P90X. It’s the best workout I have ever done. It’s great because it’s so scheduled, they tell you what to do and you just have to do it. Like Tony says when your working out “do your best and forget the rest.” If I keep doing just that, when it comes to eating and committing to my workout, I should get great results.


No comments: