Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Here We Go Again

2013 has been here for awhile and it's time to get back on the fitness bandwagon. I was walking next to the wagon during the holidays. You know, thinking I should try and watch what I eat and do a few workouts. Well. it was a good thought. What really happened was too much eating and not enough moving. The holidays are over and I am committing to another round of P90X. I'm really not going to get all jacked up on the numbers this time. I will not be focusing on the scale, because unless I bring the scale everywhere I go, who cares about what it says? I'm working out to feel more energetic and to avoid buying a bigger pant size again. The biggest surprise I had with working out was how much better I felt overall. I want to help and inspire others to live healthier lifestyles. That is why this time around I became a Team Beachbody coach. As a coach I will update this blog with motivation and advice and share my experiences that help me stay dedicated to being fit. As a coach, I am also your source for all Beachbody products.  

A reminder of my before and after from my last round of P90X.:

 
 
If you have any qustions about Beachbody, email me at jlassilafitness (at) hotmail (dot) com.

No comments: